We’ll have at least five outdoor “Busking Stops” around the town centre. Our buskers will circulate around them so there should be non stop performances from 10.30am to 4.30pm. although they are weather dependant. Buskers are all performing free of charge so please show your appreciation if they pass the hat round.
Venues are all outdoors and include:
- The Shambles (outside The Bolthole Cafe)
- Outside The Teapot (junction of Silver Street and Market Street)
- Millie Millennium Statue (opposite Westbury Gardens)
- Next to the Tourist Information Office in Westbury Gardens
- Outside the entrance to Holy Trinity Church
Busking spots are open to musicians, poets, jugglers, in short anyone who can put on a show. If you’re interested click here