Make a weekend of it.
If you want to stay you are spoilt for choice:
Camping & Caravanning: We are negotiating a pop-up camping and caravan site very close to the town centre. You can park your cars for the weekend and walk everywhere, including our Saturday night party. It will have proper showers and toilets, drinking/waste water facilities and a bar/cafe serving hot and cold drinks and simple breakfasts . If you are interested in camping please email us and we’ll let you know arrangements as soon as we can.
Hotels & B&Bs: We have a fantastic range of choices from town houses, an old windmill to working farms:
- Our recommended hotel is in the centre of town in the heart of the festival – The Swan Hotel
- Click here for the Town’s Accomodation Guide
“Bunk House”: There are no proper bunk houses but the following have facilities that might suit:
- BoA Scout Hut – sorry already booked
- BoA Town Council Youth & Community Centre
- BoA Quaker Meeting Room
- Bath YHA (12 miles, train or bus)
- Bath YMCA (12 miles, train or bus)
- Wayside Lodges (20 minute drive)
- Braeside, Devizes (20 minute drive)
- Hostels within an hour’s drive
Choose Your Own: Click here to go to AirBnB