Make a weekend of it. On Saturday we’ll have a big dancers’ social tea-time pig roast followed by a public barn dance in the early evening. With at least five sides already camping we’ll have a dancers’ meet up and music session in The Swan Hotel on Friday night.
If you want to stay you are spoilt for choice:
Camping or caravanning: all sites have all facilities:
- Merkins Farm the largest and closest camp site, about five minutes drive from town. Also has a popular cafe.
- The Blackberries Camping Park a lovely rural site about ten minutes drive from town. Also has glamping pods.
- Foxfield Glamping a couple of luxury pods about two minutes drive from town or a 10 minute walk.
- Widbrook Barns Glamping stay in a gypsy style caravan or shepherd’s huts about five minutes drive from town, a 15 minute walk or five minutes on the bus. Also has self catering rooms.
“Bunk House”: There are no proper bunk houses but the following have facilities that might suit:
- BoA Scout Hut – sorry already booked
- BoA Town Council Youth & Community Centre
- BoA Quaker Meeting Room
- Bath YHA (12 miles, train and bus)
- Bath YMCA (12 miles, train and bus)
- Wayside Lodges 20 minute drive
- Braeside, Devizes
- Hostels within an hour’s drive
Hotels & B&Bs: Fantastic range of choices from town houses, an old windmill to working farms. Prices start from £45 pp pn:
- Stay at our recommended hotel in the centre of town in the heart of the festival – The Swan Hotel
- Click here for the Town’s Accomodation Guide
Choose Your Own: Click here to go to AirBnB